Monday, July 6, 2009

Project : Eyeshadow!

In these past few months, i have been so busy so i never had a chance to practice my make up skills LOL! anyway, just want to share some pictures of two of my recent make up projects ,, the first ones are pictures of my sister in law, i used bluish eyeshadows, with 4 shades and very light nude as a base. I'm not very good, i just want to share.






















Here's my sister, unfortunately i only took few pictures because the air conditioner was broken so i had to take pictures fast. i used (3) neutral colors with a bit of shimmery tan.








I'm still in the process of learning so i'll show more next time!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00