Thursday, July 2, 2009

Facebook fever

I was hoping there would be something new today, beside the deaths of MJ and Farrah, The A h1n1.. So i tried my best to look for something new today that i could share to everyone, I was looking for something funny or strange, but can't find anything til i went to you tube, Ok. First, I want to say that i do have a facebook account! And i know that i like it because i get the chance to talk to my friends that are far from me, or just keep in touch with everybody, I really don't spent a lot of time on facebook. Just check and go! but all in all it's still fun.

Then.... I saw this very funny video from happy slip

and yes i agree with her. Well, the video says it all. Watch it so funny!
ENjoy!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00