Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do you cry in front of your kids?


Today is one of the days that i really don't like, Today i kind of felt pretty sad about certain things that was happening in the past few weeks, and i can't tell my loved ones about it. I know that every once in a while they read my blog, so sorry sister and brothers, I'm not going into details.

I always show to my family how happy i am for all the blessings that God has given me and My family. Which is very true I'm so blessed. But there are people that are trying to pull me down and make my days so bad. I'm always trying my very best to help my family, my kids and my husband,and i know that I'm not perfect. but i never stop trying to work hard and even harder than i thought. I usually get affected or be emotional by negative things that people say but i never show it. I just keep it to myself and then i know it will pass and then i forget about it. but there are just people who never get's tired to bring me down.

The hardest part? is i don't want my kids to see me crying, I don't want them to see that I'm weak too. It's not always that i can smile with grace.I'm human too. I just hope this feeling subside very very soon,

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00