Monday, March 9, 2009

not a typical birthday party.


Yesterday was a very blessed and happy day for me and my family, we celebrated my son's 1st birthday. It was really fun, An i wasn't expecting a lot of people, I mean we invited around 40 guests including our family and relatives. I was very surprised that more people came than i expected around 60 and above. I felt like a true blue mom. Well, My first daughter celebrated her birthday just in our house, it was the time that me and my husband doesn't have much. I would really want to give my daughter a blast but were poor. LOL! I mean i have no work that time and we're short of money, so even if i wanted to give her more, there's nothing more we could give her. But next year she's turning 7 and i wanted to give her "her little girly party, I wanted to do something different and i don't want it to be very typical, I've hosted several birthdays, debut, and wedding celebrations, I want it to be very very different i don't want it to be just like a theme party i wanted it to be more than that. I wanted to be very creative. I still have a year to think and look for a lot of things creative. I would be very open to any suggestion on how to make my daughter's birthday really something. it's her 7th hope you could give me any suggestions many thanks guys!

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00