Sunday, February 22, 2009

Perfect eyes



I was hoping to find something nice to do last week over the internet and so i did try to search. I was really hoping to find something useful. And I did! I found something useful to do, well, for some i think. I found a channel on you tube on how to apply eyeshadow make up. Actually, I am such into make up. I really think that i can enhance anybody's face with the help MAC and a lot more.

I've been busy in the last few months so i never had a chance to check on new shades to blend with. My sister-in-law is getting married and she wanted me to be the make-up artist!(oh! I'm so pressured) After i checked on you tube that night, I was very excited the following day because i wanted to try it to anyone. I tried to apply make up on my future sister-in-law (not the one that's getting married) I applied the light bridal shades on her, and i can't believe she looked so different but beautiful! I was supposed to show off her before and after photos in my post, but asked me not to. I will definitely try to practice more.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know how to do eye make-up either. But I am trying to learn the color blending. I am not used to wearing make-up until I got a new job here in the USA.
Congrats to your sis.



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00