Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If you're feeling blue. Count your blessings!


When i was young and feeling blue. I always watch TV and look for comedy shows and or watch comedy movies, and the worst.... i visit the fridge. And look for a friend there! hahaha! what i meant is that i love eating when I'm depressed. Because I'm one of those people who don't get fat easily. But now things changed.

Whenever i feel lonely.. I count my blessings and end up smiling after counting.

So I'm a little down today (just a little) so here's my list to be grateful for:

1. I found out that my husband will receive his 13th month this week! yahoo!!

2. My 8 month old son's teeth is finally showing up! He's a kid now.

3. My 5-year old daughter learned how to pray on her own.

4. Our neighbor's stubborn dog (who always pee and leave a huge poop in front of our gate) was caught by the dog pound yesterday!

5. My sister bought a nice coffee crumble ice cream today! It's been a long time since i last ate one. yum yum!

6. My Taiwanese students who always make me happy every class.


Ok, so i don't feel sad anymore, really! i was thinking of just watching survivor on you tube later and or watch happy slip videos just before i sleep.Have a wonderful day everyone!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00