When i was young and feeling blue. I always watch TV and look for comedy shows and or watch comedy movies, and the worst.... i visit the fridge. And look for a friend there! hahaha! what i meant is that i love eating when I'm depressed. Because I'm one of those people who don't get fat easily. But now things changed.
Whenever i feel lonely.. I count my blessings and end up smiling after counting.
So I'm a little down today (just a little) so here's my list to be grateful for:
1. I found out that my husband will receive his 13th month this week! yahoo!!
2. My 8 month old son's teeth is finally showing up! He's a kid now.
3. My 5-year old daughter learned how to pray on her own.
4. Our neighbor's stubborn dog (who always pee and leave a huge poop in front of our gate) was caught by the dog pound yesterday!
5. My sister bought a nice coffee crumble ice cream today! It's been a long time since i last ate one. yum yum!
6. My Taiwanese students who always make me happy every class.
Ok, so i don't feel sad anymore, really! i was thinking of just watching survivor on you tube later and or watch happy slip videos just before i sleep.Have a wonderful day everyone!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org