Thursday, January 22, 2009

A new hobby for me?

Ever since the Filipino female mountaineers has started being on air, I mean I saw them live on national TV last year. I kinda have some interest. I watched everyday, how they eagerly waited to reach the top of mount Everest, how their skin changed, How they gasped for breathe, every step they took.etc.

Because of this interest i even checked out North Face outlet here in our country. I never had the chance to check outArcteryx store so I decided to check on related websites and find out more on
Rock Climbing Shoes
The North face products, Arcteryx and a lot more.I heard they got really cool mountain gear products that lasts and great designs to choose from. I'm not afraid that soon I'll be there with those mountaineers.

With complete gears, fully prepared and ready to go climbing. Want to join? I'm willing to have a buddy with me. This will be a new adventure for me.

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00