Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've been addicted to My lot


I can't believe myself, I registered for my lot 3 years ago and just left and didn't even try to use my account! Just this month I used it again because I heard that many people like it so much. Aside from you get an extra few cents with it,'you will enjoy the company of the people. My friends in my lot were really great and helpful to me. I was really surprised with the responses of the people who replied to my questions and topics.

For those people who are looking to get some extra cash and need some really good advices from different people around the world then My lot is definitely for you. You will really feel that you belong to this group. If you have questions and things that you want to know, Or if you just want to hear the opinion of others this is the place to be, If you want to earn more with my lot just start discussions, the earnings maybe slow at first but after sometime it increases. It really depends on you. I hope to see you there!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00