Thursday, September 24, 2009

Talbot's surprising change.

I have been watching videos from Red Chair Confessions. And every time the site come up with a new video.... I just can't wait to watch it. Alright so the videos are telling a story, Of a woman who is having a problem, a secret that has been kept for a long time, She became obsessed with it and... and..... I'm not going to tell the whole story. But I was really thinking that these videos is advertised by a certain company.

But to my surprise, It was Talbots I was like.... "What?" Really?. It was so new, very modern hip and trendy. I was thinking of another actually. Like Ben Sherman or something. But It was Talbot's. The clothes are very modern, I was thinking about the old Talbot's, but it was very different now. The styles are just so cool, the younger generation would really appreciate this cool change and at a reasonable price.

You could check their new line of clothing and tell me your favorite by posting a comment here. My favorite is the cotton Lawn popover. This blouse would go well with my jeans and short pants. I know it will look good on me, And probably yours too.
Here's one of the videos that I enjoyed watching.



Post?slot_id=48532&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

you are the light of the world said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00