Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Illusions, things to make you dizzy.

I've always love to make people happy and whenever i have time i make sure that i share the good old photos i have had in my old e-mail account. so for all of my readers here's something old but still nice. okay, let's see how's your vision.

what do you see? how many faces do you see?




How many horses can you find?


Which soldier is the tallest?




What do you see? a man? or the word liar?








Do you see blocks? Or the word lift? Most women see the word "lift"?


How about this one?





Did i make you dizzy? hope not. Have a great day

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice post! Haha. If you want to see more illusions, go to http://www.moillusions.com/

Its a nice site.

By the way, hope you can visit my new blog too. Its at http://urbanpinoy.co.cc

Thanks a lot!

MaricrisG said...

ah the abstract of things! I love them though. It was my favorite test of all time when I was in Highschool! I guess it's because I have such an abstract personality! :)

Karen and Gerard said...

I like these too! They're fun to look at and try to figure out.



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00