Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The best birthday gift!

When i got pregnant on my first baby, it was unexpected.And the first person to get mad.... My father of course.I accepted my fault and i understand how my father reacted. Any father would get mad. It took me a year and a half to completely made up with my father. It was one of the hardest thing that ever happened to me.

After i gave birth i knew that there still a big gap between my dad and i. I usually just cried to sleep.I cant blame him for being like that. He was the best father all daughters would want to have, and I have him. And i failed him.

After five years, everything changed, He already accepted me and Things were never be the same. Last March i just gave birth to my second baby. and yesterday was my birthday, I didn't ask anything from him. But what i saw was just the perfect gift any daughter could have. An unconditional love. He loved my children so much, And now that i have a baby boy, He's more excited than before.

This is a picture last Sunday( a day before my birthday), before he went to church he took my baby and let him inside the driver's seat with him, pretending that he can drive. I just love this moment... The best birthday gift


Priceless....... (sigh)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

Bhupendra said...

Congratulations!! There can be no other bigger happiness in life than having a kid..

Abhay Karnataki said...

very nice! can feel the happiness of that moment!

excellent blog design!

Prizetastic said...

That is so sweet. My heart melts when I see my dad with my children, he loves them so much... i love watching them with my husband too, the bond just seems so beautiful.

That's a beautiful photo, definately a moment to be treasured :)

fortuitous faery said...

belated happy birthday! our birthdays are close! :)

that's a precious photo, indeed. :)

TiOheM said...

Belated happy birthday! I'm glad that you and your father are okay now. Fathers, or should I say, grandfathers changed hearts because of the grandchildren.

Jody Donnelly said...

That is very sweet indeed.

Momstart said...

that's really great, it is hard when you don't get along with your dad. I had an issue with mine from high school through college. When I got married we seemed to work it out.



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00