Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Artistic girl. Oh my!

When my daughter was still around 2 years old, she likes to play with colors and eat in colorful plates, anything colorful is already hers. Up to this point she loves to draw and paint. Here are some proof to that. Notice how she like to paint herself too. with the help of my silly sister. oh dear!


This is only few minutes of doodling in front of the mirror....




And then after just 10 minutes this is how she look like.................









Take note.. She is aware of what she look like, and those are water colors not markers.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutey Pie! Love her innocent looks :D

Anonymous said...

awww! she is so cute...maybe she thinks/pretends that those are make-up that would make her look beautiful.

Reflexes
Living In Australia

cherryfe said...

thank you for ur comment on my post. exchange links? done adding you!

thx!
cherryfe

Anonymous said...

Awwww...she is just so adorable!!!

cherryfe said...

hey sis, I have a tag for you in my new post. take care!

cherryfe said...

hi sis, I have a tag for you on my latest post. hope you like it!

twinks said...

she's very cute..
hehehe..
an artist when she grows up.

Anonymous said...

"hey! helga! where's arnold?" *wink!



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00