Friday, October 23, 2009

I miss my baby


It's been two weeks since I last posted. My nanny quit last week and I have to work and take care of my kids more than everb. It was really tiring but It was all worth it. The only problem was that every night I have to leave them to my parent's house and then pick them up in the morning. It was kind of hard to do this everyday. But this is for my kids sake.

My husband decided to ask my mother-in-law to take care of our youngest, It was ok, I have nothing against it. We used to do that with my eldest before, when she was younger. It's just that this would be the first time for my youngest to be away with me for a very long time. So I felt very sad and I missed him already. Sometimes I wish I'm not working. or I will just stay at home. But that wouldn't be helpful to us financially. SO yes, I'll just pray to GOd that he would take care of us. I miss Eouri so much WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:



ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00 ss_blog_claim=7e7e648fbca0b6ed50370bd93aecad00